African Dynamic Systems
This website is currently under construction. Please visit back soon.
Please note that some of the site content is purely here as filler and may not accurately represent what Afridyne Systems does!
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Afridyne Systems and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Afridyne Systems. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Afridyne Systems takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- TeXLive 2016 packages are now availableTeXLive packages have been updated to the 2016 version. The most notable change is that the biber utility is now provided as a separate package. You can install it normally using pacman. Pacman hooks are now used in the TeXLive packages so the update will be less verbose than in past years.
- test-sec-flags: Call for AssistanceInspired by discussions on the arch-general mailing list, test-sec-flags was created by pid1 (with help from anthraxx, strcat, sangy, and rgacogne) to test the performance impact of various security-oriented compilation and linking flags. The goal is to determine if these flags can be the new default for all Arch Linux packages. Preliminary results suggest that […]
- screen-4.4.0-1 unable to attach old sessionsAs you upgrade to screen-4.4.0-1 you will be unable to reattach sessions started with earlier screen versions. Please make sure all your sessions are closed before upgrading.
- Required update to pacman-5.0.1 before 2016-04-23The release of pacman-5.0 brought support for transactional hooks. These will allow us to (e.g.) run font cache updates a single time during an update rather than after each font package installation. This will both speed up the update process, but also reduce packaging burden for the Developers and Trusted Users. In order for the […]
- PHP 7.0 packages releasedPackages of the new major version of PHP have been released into the stable repositories. Besides the new PHP 7 features there are the following packaging changes. In general the package configuration is now closer to what was intended by the PHP project. Also refer to the PHP 7 migration guide for upstream improvements. Removed […]
- texstudio 2.11.2-1 x86_64Integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents
- python2-tlslite 0.4.8-1 anySSL/TLS library in pure Python supporting RSA and SRP ciphersuites
- texstudio 2.11.2-1 i686Integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents
- urbanterror 2:4.3-1 x86_64A team-based tactical shooter based on the Quake 3 Engine
- urbanterror 2:4.3-1 i686A team-based tactical shooter based on the Quake 3 Engine